Friday, October 7, 2011

Food: Pumpkin Cupcakes/Successful Cappuccino

Pumpkin cupcakes with walnuts and cream cheese frosting!
Been doing a slight amount of "cooking". I love to cook, but am usually broke (unemployed and all). Luckily, my mom gave me this pumpkin bread kit, which I turned into cupcakes. They were pretty delicious, I'm not even going to lie. And the kit made 2 dozen! yummmmm. I did not eat all of them, though I think I could have. I sprinkled them about to my neighbors, boyfriend, brother and Bible study group.




                                         






Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino!
Next, with the cappuccino machine my grandfather gave me, I made a pumpkin spice cappuccino! I'm getting pretty good at making them now. I should totally just go ahead and open a coffee shop in my apartment. It might be the only way to find a job. Seriously. Since I have a sensitive stomach (it gets angry when I drink dairy or soy milk), I use almond milk and it's tremendous! I need to get better at putting a "dash" of cinnamon on top of the foam. Then, I truly want to learn how to do foam art. For real.








-Becky
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment